Thursday, June 12, 2014

Most Memorable Experience

From this semester, my most memorable experience was the free-choice assignment. I loved this assignment because there were no guidelines. We could photograph whatever we wanted to. There were so many things I wanted to photograph when I was doing other assignments. This assignment allowed me to photograph what was interesting to me. It also allowed me to photograph anything I wanted. This assignment gave me a better perspective on the compositional strategies because I knew that I couldn't just photograph a book and say that it was free-choice because I like reading. I had to make the photograph interesting. This assignment also allowed me to use perspectives I hadn't tried, like background included. I used this compositional strategy because I had never used it before. We had had assignments that were focused on one compositional strategy like point of view. I knew all about point of view so that one was easy, but with the freedom of the free-choice project, I could try new things that I had never used before. Overall, I loved this assignment because of the freedom that came along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment