Thursday, June 12, 2014

Assignment I Am Most Proud Of

Who Am I Video

I am most proud of the "Who Am I?" assignment. This assignment gave me the chance to show everyone who I really was and what I loved to do. Again, I cannot emphasize enough that I love how this assignment came along with a lot of freedom. Having room to do what you want instead of what is assigned by a teacher, is a great feeling. The "Who Am I?" project was my way of showing to people how much I love softball. I described myself with something that I do everyday. I described myself without writing a biography. I made it interesting. Which brings me to how it impacted my learning: talking about yourself is hard without being boring. This assignment gave me the freedom to make a movie describing myself. If we had had to write a one page summary of who we were, it would have been a totally boring project. With the video component and the fact that there weren't really any guidelines, it was easy to make, and it certainly wasn't boring. Overall, having freedom with this assignment gave me room to do what I wanted with it, which is why it's the assignment I am most proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment