Wednesday, March 26, 2014

History of Photography


I learned many things from doing this project. One thing I learned was that photography goes all the way back to the 5th century when the idea of camera obscura was first developed. It amazes me that people were thinking of that kind of thing so early in time. Another thing I learned about was the Lumiere Brothers. They were very interesting in that they developed the first color film with their invention called the Cinematographe. I also learned about Eadweard Muybridge. He was the first person to capture movement in a photograph. He proved that all four of a horse’s legs are off the ground at the same time. He was a really interesting person to research. All in all, I learned lots from these presentations and I hope to learn even more about the history of photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment