Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stay Stong

The purpose of this project was to strengthen your creative problem-solving skills so that you are looking at things in a different way, to find letters of the alphabet in everyday objects to create a word, and to become familiar with basic photoshop tools.

One of the things I learned as a result of doing this project was if you look at things in a certain way you will find interesting subjects to photograph. Some of those interesting things could include letters so that you can spell words. Another thing I learned as a result of doing this project was that literally anything can be interesting to photograph, it's the angle that matters. For example, some of my letters were ladders or door frames. That proves my point that everything anything can be interesting to photograph no matter what it is. The final thing I learned as a result of doing this project was that photoshop can either really enhance your image or really destroy your image. We learned about different tools that make our photographs better, but if we went too overboard, then the photographs would look bad. Photoshop is a great tool, but you have to know how to use it for it to be effective. Overall, I really liked this project, and as you can see, I learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment